Accessing Wi-Fi: instructions
|If you signed up on Eventbrite:||If you did not sign up on Eventbrite|
|A library staff member will have created a “guest wireless access” account for you prior to the event||A library staff member will be stationed at the main desk (next to the doors as your enter the library)|
|Follow the directions in the confirmation email you received. Further details below.||We will need the following information to request a guest wireless account for you:
- You will receive a confirmation email for your guest account.
- in this email you will find:
- a link to complete your guest wireless registration
- the username you will use for guest wireless access (your email address)
- instructions for completing the registration
- When you arrive at the event on Saturday access your email
- it’s easiest to do this on your cell phone, if that isn’t possible we have 2 stationary computers that you may use to check.
- Follow the link to complete your registration
- you will need to create a password
- once this is confirmed you will be able to access PittWireless on your computer
- Look for “GUEST-WIRELESS-PITTNET” on the list of local networks
- Enter your username (email) and newly created password
- Start your searching and editing!