The organizers of this event are dedicated to providing a harassment-free event experience for everyone, regardless of race, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, age, religion, or marital status.
Harassment includes offensive comments related to any protected personal characteristic, sexual images in public spaces, deliberate intimidation, stalking, following, harassing photography or recording, sustained disruption of talks or other events, inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome sexual attention.
Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately. This applies to everyone, including event staff and sponsors. If a participant engages in harassing behavior, the event organizers may take any action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender or expulsion from the event.
If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact a member of event staff immediately. Event staff will be happy to help participants contact venue security or local law enforcement, provide escorts, or otherwise assist those experiencing harassment to feel safe for the duration of the event. We value your attendance.
Frick Fine Art Event contacts:
- Event organizers: Alexandra Oliver and Vicky Clark: 412-512-3860
- Pitt Police: 412-624-2121, non-emergency: 412-624-4040 / www.police.pitt.edu
- Pitt Sexual Harassment and Assault Response and Education Coordinator (SHARE): 412-648-7856. Learn more: www.share.pitt.edu/get-help
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Emergency Room, 300 Halket Street, 412-641-4933. Magee is always staffed with Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners (SANE), who have completed specialized education and clinical preparation in the medical forensic care of patients who has experienced sexual assault or abuse.
- City of Pittsburgh Police: 911